Eagle Mountain Lake
The Resort overlooks the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake, and fronts Morris Dido Rd. just north of Peden Rd. The community is in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas. See the location page for more detailed information.
Interesting Facts and Figures:
- Eagle Mountain Lake was built between 1929 and 1932 and is situated downstream of Lake Bridgeport and upstream of Lake Worth on the West Fork of the Trinity River. The average depth of the lake is 22 feet, with the deepest being 52 feet.
- There is approximately 200 miles of shoreline around the lake.
- The community’s highest elevation is 760′ near the entrance and then it drops to 650′ at the lake front creating beautiful views of Eagle Mountain Lake.
- The total area of the lake is 9,200 square miles, and the total capacity of the lake is 601,900 acre-feet.
- The dam at Eagle Mountain Lake is 82 feet high and 4800 feet long